Friday, January 9, 2015

And So It Begins...Again

Hey everyone,

Short update post.  Classes started this past Wednesday.  Looks to be a challenging final semester.  Will also be attempting to secure a job so I can stay alive and continue to work on this :)

Don't expect anything to come from me this semester, and you probably won't be disappointed.  I have busy work, major projects, and reading upkeep alike, so time will be short.  I might squeeze out a few things on breaks, but don't count on it.






As always, anyone who wants to try and help out is absolutely welcome.  Shoot me an email and/or join #Femtocraft on irc.esper.net.  Or if that's not your thing the code is open source and fork-able.
I know almost no one is likely to do this, but I figure I'll say it anyways on the off chance.  Just having one more person on a solo project is so helpful. 


Otherwise, other than a few furtive glances here and there, see you guys in about 4 months.  Then we'll see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment